We found this partial blog entry and have decided to post it because it’s written by an alter who rarely, if ever, writes. It doesn’t seem to be finished, but there’s no way of knowing if she would ever finish it, so I’m going to go ahead and publish it. It explains where we go and what we do on certain days. I believe this post was intended more for K to read, rather than the public.
Greetings. I don’t normally blog, as I have no time for such matters. However, I found an assignment on my desk this morning, presumably left for me by one of the other K’s. I’ve been told to explain what is happening in our current reality. I’ve gathered information from physical evidence left around the house and from questioning Husband and our psychiatrist. Here are the facts as I understand them:
- We suffer from, and are being treated for, a dissociative disorder which causes different “me”s from time to time
- It is believed that I have been in a dormant state for many years. When K quit her job (due to mental breakdown), I was no longer needed and went “inside”.
- I’m a morning person. I wake up eager to start the workday. I get up between 5:00-6:00 A.M.
- I’m very clean and well-groomed at all times. My legs are always shaved. I always wear perfume. My hair and makeup are always done. My manicure and pedicure always match my outfit. I wear nice clothes in a variety of colors. I always look put-together.
- I am very professional and have an excellent work ethic. I am focused and productive. I work very hard at my job and take all aspects of it very seriously.
- I am very good at what I do. I have over a decade of experience in business management.
- I majored in art and business and maintained a perfect 4.0 GPA throughout my 6 years of college.
- I am a serious-minded individual and have little interest in socializing or partying.
- I do not drink, smoke, or use drugs other than those prescribed to me by my psychiatrist.
- I can easily talk to most anyone. I am a chameleon who can get along with any type of crowd.
- I am a very private person and keep myself emotionally distant from others.
- I first came back out in September, when Husband opened his own business. Now I work there on days in which I am present.
- I am not the only K who works at Husband’s store, but I am the most important as I’m the responsible one.